Promotion for SingleFeed Customers: Deposit $50, Get $50 in Free Clicks
SEE HERE FOR SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS IN THE SHOPZILLA 2.0 FORMAT
If you already have a Shopzilla account:
- If you are already submitting a product feed to Shopzilla, visit the Engines page within your SingleFeed account, click the “Shopzilla” option and enter all of the information required: your Shopzilla username and password, your FTP username and password, and your filename. Make sure the “Activate Engine” box is checked and click the “Save Changes” button. Then send us an email at email@example.com to let us know you have an existing Shopzilla account and that your info is saved within your SingleFeed account. We will take care of the transition for you.
If you do not already have a Shopzilla account:
- If you are new to Shopzilla, click here to signup. Click the radio button for the “Shopzilla.com” option to list your products on the US website. Then, click the “Next” button. (Once you’ve completed the sign up process, contact Shopzilla directly and let them know you are working with SingleFeed. They should be able to promptly apply your $50 promotional credit to your Shopzilla account balance.)
- Enter your website URL and click the “Next” button.
- Enter all of your contact information and choose your Shopzilla username and password. Make a note of the username and password you select, as you will need to provide these to SingleFeed later in the process. Be sure to check off that you agree to the Terms & Conditions, and then click the “Submit” button.
- Verify all of the information you entered. Click the “Edit” button to make any needed changes or click the “Submit” button to continue.
- Shopzilla will now send an email confirmation to the email address you listed. Once you receive this message, click the activation link listed and your Shopzilla account will be verified.
- On the verification screen, you can see your options for funding your Shopzilla account. We recommend the “Continuous Traffic Plan” to ensure that your listings remain live on the site without any interruption. When you’ve selected your choice, click the “Fund Account” button.
- Next, you’ll see a brief explanation of your funding choice, a field to enter the amount you want to pay towards your Shopzilla account today, and fields to enter your credit card and billing information. Then, click the “I Agree” button.
- Review all of your billing information listed. If you need to make changes, click the “Back to Form” button. If everything is correct, click the “Submit” button to charge your credit card and fund your Shopzilla account.
- If your credit card is approved for the charge, a payment confirmation screen will display. To get to the next step, click the "Manage Listings" tab in the top left of the screen.
- On the "Manage Listings" screen, click the first option: "Submit & Update Your Product Listings Datafeed."
- On the next screen, click the “Go!” button for the last option: “Programmatic Upload through FTP.”
- Click on the “Download Feed Specs” button. This step is required in order to pass to the next step, but you can close the specs as soon as the document downloads because SingleFeed takes care of this part for you.
- After you’ve downloaded the spec document, the page should refresh to activate the next section, “Step 2.” Then click the “Create” button directly to the right of “Create delivery location for me."
- You will be taken to a page that displays your FTP username and password. Copy these down because you will need to provide this information to SingleFeed later in the process. Choose a filename (we strongly recommend "yourstorenameSF.txt" - Must be a .txt) and enter it in the appropriate field. Also copy down this information so you can provide it to SingleFeed. Then press the “Submit” button.
- You will return to the "Submit Your Product Listings Datafeed" page. In the “Establish a Delivery Location” section, you will likely see a message that says "Account in Process" during the time that they are creating your FTP folder. As the page indicates, wait about 5 minutes and then click the "Check Status" button to see if your FTP account has been created. If it's still processing, wait a few more minutes and try again.
- After your FTP account has been created, clicking the "Check Status" button will refresh the page and display essentially the same screen but now it will display “Confirm my Bizrate FTP location” instead of “Check Status.” Now your Shopzilla account is ready for a product data feed. SingleFeed will take care of this for you.
- The final step in the process is to provide us with your ShopZilla account information. Return to the Engines page within your SingleFeed account and enter all of the Shopzilla information you have gathered so far: your Shopzilla username and password, your FTP username and password, and your filename. Make sure the “Activate Engine” box is checked and click the “Save Changes” button.
- Your first feed submission to Shopzilla will occur within 24 hours of activating the engine, assuming you have active, categorized products in your SingleFeed account. From there, it can take 2 - 5 business days for Shopzilla to review, process, and publish your listings.