SingleFeed Promotion: New merchants get 20% off your first two months
If you already have a Pronto account:
If you are already submitting a product feed to Pronto, go to the Engines page within your SingleFeed account. Click in the Pronto box and enter your Pronto username and password plus your Pronto FTP username and password. If you are unsure of your FTP information, follow the directions below starting with Step 11. Stop delivery of any existing feed files that you are sending to Pronto as SingleFeed will now be delivering the feed for you.
If you are new to Pronto:
- If you are new to Pronto, click here to signup. Start by entering all of your contact information. In the “Partner ID” field at the bottom, enter "singlefeed07" (without quotes) as the ID code. In order to receive the two free months, please email [email protected] after your enrollment is complete and mention that you are new merchant through SingleFeed. When you’ve finished with the fields, click the "Next Step" button.
- Verify all of the information you entered is correct and click the “Edit” button to go back and make changes, or click the "Next Step" button.
- On the next screen, choose your Pronto username and password. Make a note of whatever you choose, as you will need to provide these to SingleFeed later in the process. Then, review the Terms & Conditions, check the acceptance box, and click the “Submit” button.
- To finish the setup process, click the “click here” link to the right of "To continue enabling your product listings on Pronto right now, click here"
- The next page is your “Account Dashboard.” To fund your account, click the "Select Plan / Make Deposit" link under where your “Account Balance” is displayed.
- Decide which billing plan you would like and enter a “New Deposit Amount” under the plan you choose. We recommend the “Rolling Plan” so that your products remain active on Pronto without interruption, but any of the plans work with SingleFeed. Click the “Continue” button when finished.
- Enter all of your billing contact information on the next screen and click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your credit card information. Clicking the "Submit" button will not charge your card; you will have another opportunity to confirm or change information before a transaction is submitted.
- On the next page, review and confirm all of your billing information. When you click the "Submit" button at the bottom, Pronto will attempt to charge your credit card for the “New Deposit Amount” you chose earlier.
- If the charge to your credit card is successful, you will see a confirmation screen. Click the "Click here” link to continue managing your account and create the settings for your product feed.
- You will be taken back to the “Account Dashboard” page. Click on the "Product Listings" tab at the top of the page.
- To get started with your product data feed settings, you want the “FTP file delivery information” option. Click the “Click here” to select it.
- On the next page, Pronto will list your FTP password and username. Write down this information so you can provide it to SingleFeed in the next step.
- You are now done with your Pronto account! Next, go to the Engines page within your SingleFeed account. Click in the Pronto box and enter your Pronto username and password plus the FTP username and password you wrote down in the last step.
- Your first feed submission to Pronto will occur within 24 hours of activating the engine, assuming you have active, categorized products in your SingleFeed account. From there, it can take 2 - 5 business days for Pronto to review, process, and publish your listings.