If you already have a Sortprice account:
If you're already submitting to Sortprice, enter your existing Sortprice FTP username, password, and filename in your Singlefeed account. If you don't have that information handy, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
If you do not already have a Sortprice account:
- If you are new to Sortprice, click here to signup. On the first page, you can choose the plan you want for your Sortprice account and your product feed. The "Basic" product listing service is free, but doesn't display all your products. We recommend the "Enhanced" product listing service, which displays all your products and gives you unlimited clicks for a small monthly fee.
- Enter your store information, your product type information, and your contact information. Then, click the “Complete form” button.
- A Sortprice representative will contact you within 1 - 5 business days to finalize the setup of your account. Once setup is complete, they will provide you with an FTP username and password.
- The final step in the process is to provide us with your Sortprice account information. Return to the Engines page within your SingleFeed account, click on the Sortprice engine, and enter your Sortprice FTP username and password. Make sure the “Activate Engine” box is checked and click the “Save Changes” button.
- Your first feed submission to Sortprice will occur within 24 hours of activating the engine, assuming you have active, categorized products in your SingleFeed account. From there, it can take 2 - 5 business days for Sortprice to review, process, and publish your listings.