If you already have a Nextag account:
Go to the Engines page within your SingleFeed account. Click in the NexTag box
- Log into your NexTag account and click the "Manage Account" tab then click “Set Listing Options” link under the “Product Listings” category.
- Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Follow the directions listed below to enter the information into your SingleFeed account.
Also, you will need to stop delivery of any existing feed files you are sending to Nextag as SingleFeed will now be doing this for you.
If you are new to NexTag:
If you do not already have a Nextag account, click here to create your profile.
Once you have created your NexTag account click the "Manage Account" tab then click “Set Listing Options” link under the “Product Listings”.
Click on the "Advanced" tab and enter the information from here into your SingleFeed account.
- FTP server: The FTP server will be shown at the beginning of the file path, seen above (arrow 1 & 5). Only enter the FTP server address do not include rest of the file path.
- FTP username
- FTP password
- Merchant ID #
- File path: The file name/path is derived from the FTP server information, seen above (arrow 1 & 5). Please enter the file path, excluding the ftp address, followed by "/data.txt" as seen in the image below.
The user name in the file path must match the user name given by Nextag exactly.
Your first feed submission to NexTag will occur within 24 hours of activating the engine, assuming you have active, categorized products in your SingleFeed account. From there, it can take 2 - 5 business days for NexTag to review, process, and publish your listings.