To stop submitting your feed to one of the engines, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your SingleFeed account.
2. Click on the "Engines" tab.
3. Click on the box of the engine you'd like to edit in order to open up the engine details.
4. To disable the engine, uncheck the box under "Activate engine" and save changes. The engine will now display "Inactive" and SingleFeed will no longer send your feed to that engine.
5. If at any time you change your mind, simply log back in and recheck the "Enable engine" box.
Please note that disabling an engine will not actually remove your listings from that site, it will only stop SingleFeed from sending another feed. Most of the shopping engines will continue to list your products until you run out of budget and some, like Google, will remove your listings after they have been "stale" / not updated for thirty days. To completely and immediately remove your listings from the engines, please visit those individual engines and pause or deactivate your campaigns.